Ameri-Cal provides custom roll slitting services using our in-house slitting machinery that can easily and efficiently finish plastic film, paper, and liner material from 2-60 inches wide and up to a 32-inch roll diameter. Additionally, this allows us to finish your coated material in widths and lengths to suit your needs.
We can accommodate your roll slitting needs, whether they’re small or large quantities. With our equipment, we can slit your material to extremely close tolerances.
Ameri-Cal, which has a ISO 9001:2015 Certification, is known for:
- Fast turnaround times
- Tight tolerances
- Flexible packaging and shipping options
- Plant & product cleanliness
- High quality finished rolls
We ensure quality with the latest tooling technology and a drive system that provides the right tension control at all times. Roll slitting equipment surfaces ensure that material is safe from scratches and scrapes.
Companies rely on us for roll slitting for diverse applications, including in industries like electronics, medical, retail, food, and others. We handle material like:
- BOPP- (Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene)
- Coextruded films
- CPP (Caste Polypropylene)
- Custom components
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
- LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
- LLDPE- (Linear Low Density Polyethylene)
- mBOPP (Metallized Biaxally Oriented Polypropylene)
- mPET (Metallized PET)
- OPP (Oriented Polypropylene)
- PC (Polycarbonate)
- PET (Polyester)
- PVC (Vinyl)
- PVDC (Polyvinylidene chloride)
We are dedicated to continually reducing the environmental impact of our manufacturing process and product usage without compromising quality or raising prices.
We use LEAN Manufacturing techniques to eliminate excess waste, while improving efficiency and profitability – all of which is passed onto our customers.