Tamper Evident Tape Manufacturers
Ameri-Cal offers state-of-the-art tamper evident Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA) constructions. Our knowledge of silicone release, adhesive technology, and PET films gives us the ability to create products that reduce the chance of premature activation of the void pattern. With service temperatures from -70F to 350F, Ameri-Cal has products to suit your security application needs, such as:
- Cryogenic Adhesive (-90C): Ensures the strength needed for applications when the bonded assembly must perform well even with cryogenic temperatures.
- Low Trigger Facestocks: Precise solutions for a variety of facestocks, including foil, paper, and film.
- Delayed Trigger: Adhesive formulations with the right chemical mix for custom triggers.
- Custom Peel/Trigger: Accommodates the presence of release patterns that show tampering on security labels for plastic, glass, metal, vinyl and other surfaces.
Destruct Bond PSA
- 80+ oz. Loop Tack: Provides the most suitable strength for a range of production needs
- LSE and Oily Surface Bonding: Custom formulations for even the most challenging substrates like PVA, Polystyrene, and Polyethylene.
- Frangible Facestocks: Pressure sensitive adhesive constructions for extremely thin facestock used for safety seals.
Adhesive systems containing taggants or those required for high-performance warning labels can also be provided.
Potential Applications for Tamper Evident Void Tape
Given evolving technologies in the security industry, we continually adapt our constructions for logos, serialization, barcoding and many secure equipment and products, including:
- Pharmaceutical containers
- Security passes
Whether adhesives are used on transparent substrates or acrylic transfer tape, we develop the right solutions for our customers who are concerned about plasticizer migration, solvents and UV light.
As a tamper evident tape manufacturer, our adhesive constructions work well in many industry segments, including:
Whatever the industry, Ameri-Cal has years of experience meeting the requirements of many different customers and their requests. If you are unsure about what solution might be best for you or if you have any additional questions about the markets we serve, please contact us today.